Many U.S. residents are going organic and cutting out chemicals. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for things to sell from home. Today we are looking at 15 companies that will allow you to make money selling natural products from home.
1. H20 at Home is a company brought to the U.S. from France in 2009. They offer three product lines; Natural Home Care, Organic Personal Care and Natural Home Fragrance. Chiffonnettes are one of their most popular products. A Chiffonnette is a microfiber towel and part of their home cleaning line. This is a ground floor opportunity without much saturation. Combine that with eco-friendly products in consumer demand and you may be able to establish a local territory quite easily.
To get started, advisors are required to purchase a $99 Business kit that helps you jumpstart your business. You have the opportunity to earn 25% to 40% of your personal sales with no inventory requirement. Potential perks included free trips, bonuses, and leadership positions.
2. L’BRI is a direct sales company specializing in healthy skincare and natural ingredients. Most of their skincare, cosmetics and wellness products feature aloe. Their signature skincare set includes a cleanser, freshener, and moisturizer. This company has been around since 1998.
For a $350 start-up kit, you get $1,500 worth of products to get you started straight away. With a free sample program, it can be easier to hook new clients. Their beauty line is comparable in price to Mary Kay or Avon products.
To become an independent consultant, you must buy a product showcase that costs $135 or $350. Both come with skincare products, business building tools. and product samples. New consultants also receive a website and you make 23% commission on all website sales, compared to 30% commission on all sales you order directly from L'Bri.
In addition to selling at least $300-$400 worth of products at each party, you must have somebody make arrangements to host the next L'Bri party or you will not get any product compensation.
3. Norwex sells chemical-free household products. The Norwex Microfiber is one of the most innovative products in the cleaning industry today. A natural and organic personal care line was also recently released. Consultants earn 35% commission at the point of sale. They currently have an earn-your-kit opportunity where if new consultants make $2,000 in sales in the first 90 days, the kit is free. They often hold promotions where this amount is reduced to just $1000 in sales in the first 90 days. Norwex host sales incentive programs and team building promotions that give you the chance to earn free gifts and awards.
4. NYR Organic was founded in 1981 in central London. They make organic and natural products and herbal remedies that is branded 100/100 for ethics. NYR Organic products are not only organic and natural but are ethically sourced too.
Consultants are able to sell certified-organic hair, body, cosmetics, aromatherapy, herbal remedies and more. NYR Organic products come in their telltale blue bottles that are 100% recyclable. The Consultant Starter Kit costs $149 and includes product samples and essential business tools. There are no monthly quotas and you earn 25% commission.
5. J.R. Watkins has been a household name for almost 150 years. Their product line is constantly expanding and currently includes everything from personal care to household cleaners to cooking spices. Their liniments are some of the best on the market and are made with at least 95% natural ingredients. They distinguish themselves from “futuristic” companies and have kept the original design of their bottles.
The Watkin’s start-up cost is as little as $29.95 and includes a one-year membership, to a personalized website, and training. Consultants can buy at wholesale and sell at retail prices, keeping the profits, and commission ranges from 15-49%. More commission and bonuses can be earned as you add to your team.
6. Young Living offers high-quality essential oils – a currently booming industry. They offer essential oil products, diffusers, as well as personal care and animal care items. Independent Distributors are able to share this healthy living idea with both retail customers and wholesale members. The company’s Everyday Oils and home diffusers are bestsellers. You can earn 24% commission on retail sales in addition to cash bonuses and downline commission for enrolled wholesale members. They require their consultants to place orders totaling $50 each year. Young Living offers thirteen different starter kits ranging in prices.
7. World Organics is a family owned business dedicated to bringing natural beauty products made with pure, potent extracts using natural ingredients. Their line includes skincare, makeup, aromatherapy and baby care.
World Organics’ consultants can purchase one of three startup kit options that have a variety of samples offered at a discount. The kits can be paid for in monthly installments. To remain an active World Organics consultant, you must sell at least $250 worth of product in any three-month calendar cycle. Consultants receive a 30% discount on products in addition to a sales commision.
8. Celadon Road offers organic and natural products for home and family. Founded in 2008 by a new mom, Celadon Road is dedicated to promoting a greener, healthier, and more socially responsible living.
Caledon Road’s start-up kits cost $99 or $149 and there are no monthly quotas to maintain. New Affiliates of Celadon Road earn 15% commission on revenue. Consultants are paid monthly via PayPal.
9. Perfectly Posh is a way to save time for yourself with naturally based products. For $99, consultants receive a start-up kit that includes samples for you to use and to share. They offer bonuses for quick starts, 20% commissions that grow the more you sell, and incentives to win free trips and events. They pay weekly and offer training opportunities to all consultants.
10. doTERRA was founded in 2008 and is driven by their mission to share therapeutic-grade essential oils with the world. Their line is CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade and can be used safely by all members of your family. There are more than two million Wellness Advocates who use and sell doTERRA products around the globe.
doTERRA Wellness Advocates can purchase a membership for a fee of $35 and can be renewed yearly for $25. With this membership, Advocates can purchase products at wholesale prices 25% below retail and earn 25% percent commission. More bonuses can be made for fast starts and adding members to your team.
11. MONAT is a beauty company that focuses on premium hair care products. They address the effects of harsh chemicals, pollution, and harsh chemicals. MONAT is a firm believer in no animal testing.
To start your business, you must buy a membership for $99 and an annual $19.95 renewal fee. The membership includes the MONAT Starter Kit, training and marketing materials, free samples, and a personalized website. MONAT Partners earn 30% commission on retail sales and 15% commission on VIP Customer sales. There are no inventory requirements and restricted sales territories. Market Partners have opportunities to earn free trips and bonuses based on sales. By adding Market Partners to your team, you are able to earn more commissions and bonuses based on their sales.
12. Lemongrass Spa was founded by Heidi Leist because she was determined to find beauty products that were safe for her daughters. Their natural products are made in America and the Lemongrass Spa line includes spa items, a skincare line, and a family collection.
Lemongrass Spa consultants have two starter kit options to choose from. The Spa party Success it or the Sheer Minerals Makeup Success Kit are both valued at over $400 and cost $129. Consultants earn 25-35% commission with the potential to earn more with bonuses.
13. Sweet Minerals has more than 2,400 consultants selling their natural make-up that can withstand a full day at the beach but can still come up with a gentle cleanser. All their minerals are manufactured in-house. Sweet Minerals works closely with the Ronald McDonald House, helping to teach busy moms how to apply makeup and donating a portion of their proceeds to the charity.
Sweet Minerals consultants have two options to join. Their $29 digital membership does not come with any free products, but includes a website, training, graphics, and online binder. The $129 Join Kit also includes samples and has a $670 retail value. The website is free for the first month but will cost $8.99 a month after that. According to their website, the average Host receives $138.50 in free product, which includes booking gifts, Party Bonuses, 15% party total in free makeup and five half-priced items. Hosts have the potential to win a free trip, 25-40% commission on personal sales, and the ability to earn more as you grow your team.
14. Limelight by Alcone provides professional makeup for the everyday woman. Founded in 1952 and a family owned business, they provide a line of natural skincare and personalized makeup palettes and tools.
To become a beauty guide with LimeLife by Alcone, you can choose between three different Starter Kits based on skin complexion: light, medium or dark. New members also can access an eight-day training program and are given a personalized website which costs $9.95 a month. Minimum quotas are $75 per year to remain active. Beauty guides earn up to 35% sales commission with the potential to earn more as you add to your team.